Friday, January 27, 2017

Harley Davidson Full Face Helmet

Last Saturday dawned gray and foggy. But the local Harley dealer had called two days prior to say that my new helmet had arrived and was ready for pickup. I waited a few hours for the fog to lift, but this was a day that would remain in the low visibility category. When I could wait no longer, I turned on the fog lamps on my truck and ventured out.

The dealership was much quieter than it had been during the chili cookoff and it was not long before I was tugging on my new Harley Davidson Frill Airfit Sun Shield X03 helmet. It was a tight fit even with the air bladders deflated, but that is what I wanted. This helmet is for riding my Harley Lowrider S, which does not have a windshield. One of the reasons I was drawn to this helmet was the inflatable cheek pad feature. It can be made to fit as tight as needed and this will help as the inside of the helmet becomes a little more broken in.

Since I have had it home I have worn it a little. I want to get some time in it prior to riding season starting in a few months. I am very happy with the fit and finish so far. Here are a couple of pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment